We welcome sponsors for our events; please see the brief description below and contact us to discuss details. Sponsorship intends to cover the basic costs associated with our events. The Meetup group’s organization team volunteers its time and the sponsorship is not intended to be a source of revenue for any of the stakeholders involved. PatternedScience Inc. is the initiator of these events and the main sponsor, but the sponsorship of each event can be taken up by another company/organization, either as a co-sponsor or as a sole sponsor.
- Mention of the sponsor’s name in the event page and graphics as well as in the agenda slide shown during the break/networking session;
- The sponsor would receive the list of attendees and the URL to their meetup page where they can be contacted;
- Showing the sponsor’s name prominently in the high-quality videos that are produced from the talks in the evening; these videos are uploaded to YouTube and provide further exposure to the sponsor’s brand in Montreal as well as in the larger international ML community.
There are two levels of sponsorship:
- Co-sponsor Package (Items 1 & 2)
- Sole sponsor Package (all 3 items)
For the time-being and due to the extensive planning that has already been done, we prefer to hold our events at a fixed location (indicated in the meetup page). We would be open to consider holding the event at the sponsor’s offices, if they are very keen on this, but an external Event Manager who knows our setup will be engaged to work with the sponsor to sort out the logistics/catering; their fee will be paid by the sponsor.