- Forough Karandish, M.Sc., CEO at Walux AI (Title: Real-world Applications of Computer Vision)
- Philippe Desjardins-Proulx, Ph.D., post-doctoral researcher at UdeM (Title: Logic, Probability, and how to understand Biodiversity)
- Naysan Saran, M.Sc., CEO at CANN Forecast (Title: Human Interpretable Machine Learning for decision-making in water management)
- Nikolaj Van Omme, Ph.D., Founder at Funartech (Title: Machine Learning + Operations Research as future of AI)
- Erika Braithwaite, Ph.D., CEO at Precision Analytics (Title: Big data in Big Pharma: what can machine learning and data visualization tell us about health?)
- Michael Slinn, Distinguished Engineer at Micronautics Research Corporation (Title: EmpathyWorks – Towards an Event-Based Simulation/ML Hybrid Platform)
See event page on meetup.com to RSVP and see schedule, address, etc.